TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you are unhappy with the service that you are receiving, please speak to a member of staff as soon as you can. The personal approach is often the most efficient and quickest way to informally resolve and produce a satisfactory solution.
However, if you are still unhappy and wish to pursue a complaint the procedure for raising this is as follows: –
Complaints handling procedure
This document represents the procedure to be followed when a complaint is made to KSP – Chartered Surveyors Ltd.
The appointed person within KSP – Chartered Surveyors Ltd. who deals with complaints is Paul Karcheski MRICS.
The following procedure will be followed:
Stage 1: Internal complaints procedure
- If a verbal complaint is made, the complainant will be requested to make its complaint in writing.
- On receipt of a written complaint, the complaint will be acknowledged within 7 days
- The complaint will be given full consideration by the appointed person.
- Every effort will be made to respond fully to the complaint within 28 days If the complaint cannot be responded to fully, an update will be given.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved, the complainant will be advised in writing that the internal complaints procedure (Stage 1) has been exhausted. Details of the independent redress mechanism (Stage 2) will be included.
Stage 2: Independent redress mechanism
Where stage 1 has been exhausted and the complaint has not been resolved, provision has been made for the complainant to take its case to an independent redress mechanism should they wish to. The independent redress mechanism used by KSP – Chartered Surveyors Ltd. is The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.